Can't Find What You're Looking For? Try Searching!

Monday, August 5, 2013

A Spotlight on Pets

photoI have interviewed my friend about her pets, and here are her answers:

1. What pets do you own?
 2 birds, 2 aquatic frogs, 2 dogs, 5 cats, and a horse.

2. What is the funniest thing your cat has done?
 My cat, Jingle, rides in a baby-doll stroller and likes it!

3. What is the most peculiar thing your pet has done?
 My cat, Jingle, wakes me up every day! He's my personal alarm clock!

4. Do your cats have any odd habits?
 My cat, Jingle, likes to knock people's drinks over and watch them spill.

5. How do you communicate with your pets?
 I read in a book once that when a cat blinks their eyes slowly it means "I Love You." So, when I want to tell my cats I love them I look them in the eyes and slowly blink.

My answers:

1. What pets do you own?
I have one(crazy!) cat, and an entirely aquatic frog. 

2. What is the funniest thing your cat has done?
 When our ceiling was being painted, there was a ladder left in the room. My cat ran up it, and slipped and was dangling by two paws! She didn't fall.
My friend's cat!

My cat!


3. What is the most peculiar thing your pet has done?
My cat once started rubbing her neck on the carpet and began slithering like a snake! 

photo
My cat Daphne!!
4. Does your cat have any odd habits?
Yes! My cat likes darting out in front of people, wherever they go, and then weaving in between their legs. 

5. How do you communicate with your pet?
Whenever my cat does something bad, I scold her and sometimes spray her. Also, my cat knows that when I talk to her in a soothing tone or marvel at her cuteness, to be even cuter and roll over! My cat also goes on my bed and knows that she cannot stay when I start turning it down. So then she puts on a cuteness show and rolls over with her paws up! Also, whenever I make a gobbling sound, my cat knows I am going to shower!!


Sometimes my cat makes a little mischief! (she's in the bath)






No comments:

Post a Comment